I prefer to invest in the ministry of AFM by making:
1. Mail a Check
The old-fashioned way, the check. Please use the words “Preference for (fund or missionary’s name) ” on the memo line of the check.
Our mailing address: P.O. Box 18038, Richmond, VA 23226-8038.
2. Make Anglican Frontier Missions a vendor of your bank’s bill-pay system
This method comes with no additional fees, which allows more of your donation to go to the fund or missionary of your choice. You will need AFM’s address: P.O. Box 18038, Richmond, VA 23226-8038. In the “Memo” line, write the fund or missionary your giving is preferenced for.
3. Make a monthly donation through your bank by automatic draft (ACH) or credit card.
Please download this form and mail or fax it back to us. Our mailing address: P.O. Box 18038, Richmond, VA 23226-8038. Fax: 804-355-8260.
4. Make a one-time or recurring donation via credit card or Paypal:
5. Make a stock donation:
Making a donation of stock to AFM is an efficient way to contribute to the mission of going where the need is greatest. If you are interested in contributing through a stock donation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6. Planned Giving; click here for more information
* According to IRS guidelines, your gift is used under the direction and discretion of AFM’s management and Board of Directors and is made with the understanding that AFM has complete control and administration over the donated funds. However, as much as possible, in keeping with the organization’s policies and priorities, funds will be applied as preferenced.